I am sorry to hear that you are troubled by unpleasant thoughts and images. It’s a common symptom of anxiety, stress, and/or low mood, signs that you have poor mental health but there are a few things you can try. The list of options is outlined below:
1) Acceptance and Reflection: Instead of trying to fight against thoughts and images from your mind, it can help to simply accept that they are there, forgive yourself for thinking them, and then focus on work, hobbies, work … what it any need. the brain is busy focusing and engaging in something else.
2) Meditation or mindfulness: Some people find peace in meditation and mindfulness… by sitting for a while every day with a candle, music, or even listening to this meditation guided, it can help calm the mind and enable us to bear witness. thoughts.
3) Behavioral Therapy: This is an ongoing process of engaging in unwanted thoughts that is run by the NHS and is private. NLP and life coaching can also help to rethink.
4) Environmental Modification: Walking in nature, sitting in a cafe and reading, gardening, etc. By changing our external environment, we can also help make positive changes in our internal environment.
5) AFFLICTIONS AND THANKSGIVING: Writing positive affirmations that counter your negative thoughts can be a helpful tip, as can a list of gratitude for all the good things in your life. Some people choose to write at least 5 gratitude notes a day, before going to bed or waking up to start 카지노사이트 or end their day on an uplifting note.
6) Rest and Sleep: Try to sleep well and rest. Tiredness can be an invitation to unwanted thoughts, usually corrected by giving yourself enough time to rest and recover.
7) eat enough food and hydrate: Low blood sugar or dehydration can also cause low mood and low energy, causing negative thoughts.
8) Do what you love: By actively pursuing hobbies and interests that we enjoy, we can create positive chemicals in the body that lead to a state of mind and – bright.
9) Helping someone: Negative thoughts can be all consuming by helping a friend or neighbor or supporting someone in need, the mind goes away from itself and goes into the ‘state of giving.
10) CONSIDER HORMONES: Absence and reduction of hormone production can affect heart condition in a dramatic way. Check out our menopause page if you think your anxiety may be related to hormonal changes.
11) WORDS: If other things often fail, the best way to get rid of misconceptions is to simply write them down or tell your friend. These thoughts and images thrive on isolation, so by believing them, they often lose their power.
If you try these steps and the thoughts and images continue to bother you, it may help to talk to a health professional to prevent the anxiety from escalating or becoming worse. prevent side effects that may require treatment. Hope you find a method that works for you.
Improve circulation in your body
If your head is full of many thoughts, lie on the floor and meditate and you will see that the circulation in the body improves. When the media gets better, the mind gets better. This is why they do shayana pradakshinam (a form of worship performed by prostration). Get it and see the change in your mind.
If you continue to resist negative thoughts and try to push them away, they will follow you around like ghosts. Challenge your negative thoughts. Tell them, “Come here, sit with me; I will not leave you”, and you will see them leaving quickly. The thought scares you. If you fear negative thoughts, they will control you. But if you believe their hand, they will disappear. Pranayama and meditation
It is very effective and calms your mind instantly.
If you are filled with a lot of negative thoughts, know that there is something wrong with your bowel movements. Do Shankh Prakshalan (cleanse the colon). That will help too. Move Get up, exercise, sing, dance, do yoga, meditation, pranayama; All this will help.
You can’t stop a thought or know a thought before it comes. And when he comes, he goes straight away. If you see the thought, it just disappears. But if you stick to it and bite it, it will stay with you. Thoughts come and go, but the basis of thought is atma (soul). And that’s what you are. You are like the sky and thoughts are like clouds. This is probably the closest example one can give. Clouds come and go across the sky, but can they disrupt or limit the sky in any way? Not at all.